March 17, 2014

Day 41 [March 17] Music Festival in Prague

     Music Festival was really amazing. I found my favorite Czech singer! Well, okay, I admit. The ONLY Czech singer that I know and like. His name is Xavier Baumaxa. Here is a link you can check it out. Perhaps you'll like it too! Xavier Baumaxa not only has a great voice, his is funny and spontaneous too. 

   However, the best part and most interesting+funny in the music festival is the not-smiling people. It's so ironic that Melissa and I were having so much fun and can't stop laughing while people around us had shitty faces. Also, few people were dancing. Yet that will no longer be the same when two crazy Taiwanese girl, FYI Melissa and I were in the party. When we started to dance, people started to follow. So don't tell me that we're not shining stars!