February 26, 2014

Day 22 Czech language class & Safe cook!

  Today, we went to our first Czech language class this morning. The professor is a old interesting guy who talked a lot about linguistic of Czech, which is interesting for us language leaner. However, we didn't learn much about how to speak Czech. Overall, it's fun. Though we felt dizzy just within one hour. I guess we haven't be in class for such a long time. 
  
   In the evening, I tried to heat the sweet potato soup yet totally forgot it while using the computer. I burned it, OMG. There wasn't much smoke but enough to get security guy to take a look. I was so so terrified that it will end like the time I was in Taiwan -- the alarm rang and everyone knows, etc. Luckily, it didn't happen such an embarrassing thing. Amen to that.

  I guess people have to learn from their experience. So I'll cook more and hopefully, won't burn more. 

Good luck to me having 6 hours class tomorrow! 
Good night dear.